ProMed is committed to supporting the 'Australian Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information' contained in the Privacy Act 1988. These principles are used as the basis of the standards we adhere to surrounding the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we may obtain during the course of operating our business.
ProMed is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected and that all information that we collect and hold is used lawfully.
What Personal Information is collected online?
ProMed will only collect information that is necessary for its functions or activities. ProMed is required to collect your personal information in order to provide you with products or services.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us.
Through this website we may ask you for the following information:
- Your name
- Your address(es)
- Your phone number(s)
- Your email address
- Your credit card details
- Your opinion/preferences about specific products and services
This information is requested to improve our level of service to you and at no time shall be traded, sold or transferred to outside parties. Unless certain outside parties are contracted and trusted to provide a service that you have requested (eg. transportation companies, Australia Post). These outside companies must disclose their own security and privacy policies, but ProMed is not responsible for their handling of your private information.
How do we use your personal information collected online?
ProMed may, from time to time, choose to send you some information. We regard this information to be in your best interest and/or necessary for us to conduct business with you. We use the information we collect from you for:
- Activating your account
- Processing your orders
- Providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- Providing you with our products and services, or with other information you have requested;
- Confirming your identity when you contact us;
- Addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- Communicate with you effectively. If you agree, we may use your contact details to notify you about products, services, surveys or promotions from time to time.
From time to time we may also undertake online customer surveys to collect statistics about our customers. These surveys help us to make sure we are meeting your needs. Whether or not you participate in these surveys is your choice.
Other important privacy issues
In order to protect your privacy:
- We do not sell or give to other persons or organisations lists containing your personal information.
- We do not disclose any personal information we hold about you to any third person without your written consent.
- We protect your privacy by restricting access to personal information about you to our staff who need to process your query, or to provide you with the services you have asked for, or to provide you with information about our products and services.
If you believe that the information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email us, as soon as possible. We will promptly correct/update this information accordingly.
Our website may collect additional information about your use of the website, which may or may not identify you. We may collect information about which pages you visit on the website to help us determine which parts of the site you value, so that we can build and develop our website to best meet your needs.
We may also collect information about your Internet browser, operating system, address of the referring site, your internet protocol address and clickstream information. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our website.
Our website contains a 'links' option to allow you to easily move to other relevant and interesting websites. Links to external sites from this Site are provided for convenience only and ProMed does not endorse or make warranty with respect to such external sites. Please note that once you have moved into another website, ProMed cannot be responsible for how your private information is handled and treated. Make sure that the website has a privacy statement and that you make yourself aware of how it is treating your private information.
How do I get in contact with ProMed Podiatry Clinic?
- Phone : 07 5522 1230
- Fax : 07 5522 0710
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write : The Privacy Officer, ProMed Podiatry Clinic, Suite 1, 2 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters, Q, 4220