- Olive oil, to grease
- 4 eggs
- 30g feta, crumbled
- 2 spring onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 slices wholegrain toast, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Brush ovenproof dish with oil to lightly grease.
- Pour tomatoes into dish
- Crack eggs into dish over tomatoes
- Sprinkle with feta, spring onion and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve with one slice of wholegrain toast per person if required.