Spoil yourself or someone special with this chocolate treat that you won’t have to feel guilty about!
Easy, Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- 200g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 440ml coconut cream
- Fresh raspberries to serve
- Place coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large metal bowl add cold coconut cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. It can burn quickly so keep an eye on it and keep stirring every 15 seconds or so.
- Once almost completely melted, remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Fold melted chocolate into whipped coconut cream until combined.
- Spoon into 4 dishes and top with fresh raspberries