Get to know our Podiatrist Janine Frampton
1. Favourite holiday destination – anywhere the sun is shining and the ocean is lapping in the background – I can lie by the pool and drink cocktails all day. But on the flip side I can’t wait to have a white Christmas in Canada (this is on the top of my bucket list- maybe not this year as COVID19 put a stop to that)
2. Who would like to swap places for a day with? Well to be honest I do love my life but just for a day I could switch places with Reese Witherspoon on Academy Awards day – hair, makeup, beautiful dress and heels ( yes podiatrists do wear heels – but our comfy ones are not too far away). Reese is a wonderful role model for all women with a drive and passion and sheer determination to succeed in business and life. And she is always smiling – I can do that.
3. Favourite food – soft shell crab- soooo delicious but I love all sea food (although the girls here at work would say I have a weakness for sausage rolls, chicken nuggets and cherry ripes – Kasey I promise no more than 1x a fortnight of each)
4. Fun fact about me – I got my first tattoo last year – sorry mum (she does loves it though – my Mum is the best).
5. What drew me to Podiatry – Overall it was the drive to help people and get people active and healthy. One of the biggest things stopping most is foot/ankle/ knee/ hip pain. I absolutely love what I do and the difference that I can make to someone’s life is so rewarding.