Footwear comes in all shapes and sizes, as do feet! Some of the most common complaints involving the feet such as plantar fasciitis, corns and callouses can be caused by poorly fitting and un-supportive footwear. Your Podiatrist at ProMed Podiatry are expertly trained to match your foot type and biomechanics with the correct shoes. Our Podiatrists are able to assess your current footwear and discuss if they are suitable or recommend another style of shoe suitable for your foot concerns.
Does ProMed Podiatry Offer any other Footwear Services?
In addition to footwear screening and advice, we also offer the following footwear services:
- Medical grade footwear prescriptions
- Custom footwear prescriptions
- Diabetic appropriate footwear
- School shoe assessments and prescription
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs qualified Medical Grade Footwear Prescribers
- Full range of simple insoles and custom orthotics to compliment your shoe
Does ProMed Podiatry offer Footwear in the clinic?
ProMed does provide several ranges of footwear that have many features we consider supportive and will accommodate most foot types. The brands we stock include:
If you are having footwear concerns, or looking to upgrade your footwear, please call our friendly team to book an appointment for your Footwear Assessment on 07 5522 1230 or book online.