To our valued ProMed Community
|In our commitment to the safety of our community, the team at ProMed Podiatry has worked diligently to ensure that all our staff, clients, and visitors to our clinic work within all COVID-19 related health directives.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients and their families for their understanding, support, and compliance with the measures that we have introduced in an effort to play our part in reducing the risk of COVID-19 to date.
As you are likely aware, a handful of important updates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations and mask requirements were announced by the Queensland Government recently which have implications for our clients and ProMed Team. We know there have been many changes so we have summarised the updates below for you in terms of how these will affect your visit with us at ProMed.
- As of December 17th 2021, it will be mandatory for all health workers (including those working in private practice) to be double vaccinated. ProMed is pleased to advise that all Podiatrists and all the Administration team have been double vaccinated.
- Also, as of December 17th 2021, Queensland businesses will be required to restrict entry to individuals aged over 16 years who are unvaccinated.
Whilst this is the case, there are exemptions for frontline health care settings where access to health care in necessary.
As such we are not excluding unvaccinated clients, families, or visitors, but rather request masks to be worn by all in the reception area. If you have a medical exemption or are unable to wear a mask, we request that you wait outside for your practitioner to meet you for your appointment.
Our team is dedicated to continuing to provide the highest level of care and service while keeping your safety our priority. We are providing the following:
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception for your use.
- Masks are also available for your convenience.
- Contactless transactions – if you need to enter a pin number, we ask that you apply a disposable glove which will be provided. EFTPOS rather than cash transactions are preferred to minimise contact transmission.
- Regular cleaning of the reception area and treatment rooms will be conducted.
- A maximum of 3 people is allowed in the reception area. If you notice the area is at capacity, we ask if you could patiently wait outside until people exit the area.
- All team members will be wearing masks and/or shields for your safety as well as the team’s safety.
This email is based on the information available currently and may change in response to any developments issued by the Queensland Chief Health Officer. We will continue to provide updates regarding these changes via email, on our website and via ProMed’s Facebook page. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback in the meantime, please get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly admin team on 07 5522 1230.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Wishing you the best in foot health!
The ProMed Team