A quick, easy and healthy treat to whip up this Easter.
Crispy Quinoa & Cashew Clusters
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- ½cup quinoa, rinsed
- ½cup salted cashews, chopped
- 2 tbsp cranberries
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1/4tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 100g70% Dark Chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Heat a frypan to medium heat.
- Add coconut oil and melt.
- Add quinoa and cook, stirring often, for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add in cashews, cranberries, sea salt and chilli powder.
- Place the chocolate in the top of a double broiler. (You can also use a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water). Heat until melted, stirring often to prevent burning.
- When the chocolate is melted, add it to quinoa and cashew mixture and stir well until combined.
- Drop spoonfuls onto prepared baking paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, until hardened. Also great to keep in the freezer!