Chris joined ProMed just over 7 years ago after moving back to the Gold Coast from farm life in Beaudesert for 13 years. She has two children; Dannielle 21 who is working and studying teaching and Lachlan, 20 who is an apprentice Cabinetmaker.
She has almost 30 years of Medical Receptionist experience and Chris enjoys the patient contact and helping others. She loves camping and calls it” My happy place”. She can’t get enough of that sea air and freedom of the relaxing sea, sun, surf, sand and fishing.
Interests include honeybees with lots of pet honey bees at home, thus the fresh honey on the counter here at ProMed.
Other pets include chooks “the ladies” fish, turtle red claw, Cooper the Smithfield pup and the latest edition, Indi the Rottweiler.
Hobbies include making bees wax food wraps and wax melts, fishing, camping and swimming in her pool.
5 Fun Facts about Chris:
- What is your favourite holiday destination? Fraser Island or Canada
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? I would swap with someone suffering from the turmoil of cancer to give them a break from the pain and anguish
- What is your favourite food? Veal Marsala
- If you could be any animal, which would you be? A dolphin – they always look happy and free
- Fun Fact about you – I like to draw
Pictures attached – Her ‘pet’ bees drinking from the water fountain and Chris with her family.