The world as we know it has changed. People are scared and confused. But we are still open and here to help. Podiatry is considered an essential service and we are doing all we can to keep our valued ProMed clients and staff safe.
Our dedicated team have all recently undertaken the government training on Covid-19 and would like to share with you information that can help to keep you, your family and the community safe.
The symptoms of Covid-19 include:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
These symptoms do overlap with other viruses. If you do have any of these symptoms, then it is recommended to seek the following advice:
- Health Direct Corona Virus (Covid-19) symptom checker https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/symptom-checker/tool/basic-details
- Call the National Corona Virus Information and Triage line on 1800 020 080
- Call your GP for a telehealth consultation for further advice
Stop the spread
With all the information and daily media broadcasts, the situation can feel overwhelming. The good news is that there are lots of ways as individuals we can help to stop the spread and protect ourselves, our families and community.
- Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- If you do not have access to soap and water use hand sanitiser
- Practice respiratory etiquette
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, discard immediately and wash hands
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash hands immediately
- Practice Social Distancing – 1.5m apart
- Follow the limits for public gatherings
- Understand how to self-isolate, if you need to
How is ProMed protecting you, our dedicated Team and the community?
At ProMed we have also taken additional steps to the above, to ensure everyone’s safety. Please click here to refer to our recent email/blog post for the specific details.
Our Team is here to support you through this uncertain time. If you have any foot health issues please contact us and we can either provide a consultation within the clinic or if you prefer to self-isolate, we are providing home visit services. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time, even for a chat, as we want to support you during this time.
Take care and keep safe and healthy
Raechel and The ProMed Team