At ProMed Podiatry we pride ourselves on delivering a personalised service to each of our patients that provides benefits for their foot and lower limb health.
Your initial consultation is booked for 30 minutes with one of our Podiatrists. This allows plenty of time to gain a detailed understanding of your needs and to assess your condition. Together we can develop a holistic treatment plan that enables you to achieve your optimal outcome. Specific treatment modalities will be implemented according to your needs. In order to develop the best treatment for you it is important that you bring any information that may be helpful for your Podiatrist to fully assess your case.
- Relevant medical imaging of your condition for example X-Ray, MRI, CT or Ultra-Sound images of your feet, knees or hips
- Relevant blood test results if associated with diabetes
- A range of your Footwear for casual, work, and fitness activities
- A list of medications you are taking
- You do not require a referral to be seen by a Podiatrist however if you have been referred by your doctor, please bring a copy of your referral letter.