Check your Foot Health. Participate in a 2 Minutes Survey
Children’s Foot Conditions
ProMed Podiatry knows how important it is for feet to develop correctly as the earlier an intervention is implemented, the better the chance of success.
Whether a parent is seeking a general check-up for peace of mind, or would like us to investigate a particular concern, our podiatrists will provide the right advice and the best management for their child’s feet.
ProMed Podiatry provides a complete range of services for children of all ages, and tailored to the individual child.
Our Pediatric Podiatry Services include:
General foot checks
Assessment, treatment and advice on the following children’s conditions:
- Foot, ankle, shin, knee and toe pain
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Ingrown and fungal nails
- Severs disease
- Osgood Schlatter’s disease
- Digital deformities e.g. webtoes, overlapping toes
Problems with walking including:
- Slow to start children
- Toe walkers
- Pigeon toeing
- Club foot (congenital talipes equinovarus)
- Metatarsus adductus
- Flatfoot (calcaneovalgus)
Diagnosis and Management of lower limb complications of Childhood conditions including:
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Down syndrome
- Child onset Diabetes (education and preventative care)
A check up with a Podiatrist at ProMed is recommended if:
- You notice uneven shoe wear
- You notice skin rashes, hard skin lumps or bumps on your child’s feet
- Your child complains of recurrent pain in the feet or legs which also increases with activity
- Your child walks on their tip toes
- Your child’s walk does not look symmetrical
- You have any other concerns about your child’s feet
Please call our friendly staff to book an appointment for your Child’s Foot Assessment on 07 5522 1230 or Book Online.