Check your Foot Health. Participate in a 2 Minutes Survey
Footwear comes in all shapes and sizes, as do feet! Some of the most common complaints involving the feet such as plantar fasciitis, corns and callouses can be caused by poorly fitting and un-supportive footwear. Your Podiatrist at ProMed Podiatry are expertly trained to match your foot type and biomechanics with the correct shoes. Our Podiatrists are able to assess your current footwear and discuss if they are suitable or recommend another style of shoe suitable for your foot concerns.
A footwear assessment is performed at every Initial Biomechanical and Pain Consultation and is included in the consultation fee.
Does ProMed Podiatry Offer any other Footwear Services?
In addition to footwear screening and advice, we also offer the following footwear services:
- Medical grade footwear prescriptions
- Custom footwear prescriptions
- Diabetic appropriate footwear
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs qualified Medical Grade Footwear Prescribers
- Full range of simple insoles and custom orthotics to compliment your shoe
Please call our friendly staff to book an appointment for your Footwear Assessment on 07 5522 1230 or book online.