Check your Foot Health. Participate in a 2 Minutes Survey
At ProMed Podiatry we work with several leading orthopaedic surgeons to assist in injury rehabilitation as well as pre and post-surgical rehabilitation. We can improve the rehabilitation process for many lower limb injuries including foot and ankle fractures and sprains.
Why see ProMed for your Injury Rehabilitation?
At ProMed, we take a wholistic approach, meaning, not only do we want to resolve your pain but we want to assist you in returning to your work and sport activities. We use multiple treatment techniques as well as design individually tailored home therapies programs to reduce your pain and have you back to your sport as soon as possible.
Treatment methods used in our clinic include:
- Referral for imaging including – x-ray and ultrasound
- Electrotherapy including interferential, TENS and therapeutic ultrasound
- Dry needling
- Strapping / taping
- Deep tissue and trigger point massage
- Ice and heat therapies
- Individually designed stretching and strengthening programs
- Footwear advice and prescription
- Orthotics (if required)
- Deflective and protective devices (pre-made and custom-made)
- Prescription of aids and appliances – ankle braces, post-operative shoes, moon boots
- Individually designed “Return to work/activities” program
- Home therapy programs
At ProMed Podiatry, we believe that properly rehabilitating injuries involves more than just reducing foot pain; it involves retraining and strengthening muscles of the foot to prevent future injury.
Please call our friendly staff to book an appointment for an Injury Assessment and Rehabilitation consultation on 07 5522 1230 or book online.