Chris has been ProMed’s administration extraordinaire for 8 years now! We thought we would ask her a few tricky questions so we can get to know a bit more about her.
1. What purchases of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months?
I have been seeing a new chiropractor over the past 4-5 months having some adjustments and traction and I bought a new adjustable memory foam pillow that I love and cannot sleep without!
2. How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Do you have a “favourite failure” of yours?
I did not complete school to year 12 and should have applied myself better. It is what i wanted at the time but I do regret it now as I may have done more with my life in the career/work capacity however I do not regret any of the jobs I have had. I have worked since i was 16 and am content with what I am doing now, I like helping people.
3. What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing that you love?
I love Kewpie mayonnaise and always have some in the fridge, it’s the best. I also love Vegemite and syrup sandwiches. My Mama used to make them when I was little and I still love it!
4. In the last five years, what new belief, behaviour, or habit has most improved your life?
I guess I always say ‘we are here for a good time not a long time’. Enjoy the time you have because it’s too short.
5. When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do?
I sit and watch the ocean. Every lapping wave is different and I find it calming.